You can choose from a variety of homegrown independent street food traders, whether wood-fired pizza or Taiwanese Bao buns – we want you to experience dining socially and try various styles of cuisine. With 12 different Street Food traders, there’ll definitely be something for everyone.
Keep an eye out as we release more street food trader info over the next 2 weeks, here’s a little to whet the appetite…
- Pizza hawker – The finest wood fired Pizzas, with 48 proved sourdough giving the perfect base.
- Bao Down – Bringing banging Bao to you, Shredded Chicken, Crispy Pork Belly or Tossed Tofu?
- Smokey Trotters – The reigning winner of “Glasgow’s Best Burger”! A firm fan favourite.
- Abandon Chips – Stacked and loaded waffle fries, McPoutine anyone, or smashed Big Mac?
- Shawarmarama – Middle Eastern flatbreads + wraps, chicken skin fries. Yes. Chicken. Skin. Fries.
- Lit Streetfood – Debut date for all your Vegan/Coeliac friendly dishes
- Noi’s Kitchen – Homegrown authentic Thai, 10/10 on the chilli scale
- El Chapo’s Taco’s – Debut for one of the rising street food stars.
- Berto’s Brownies – You’ve never seen brownies like Berto’s. Trust me.
- Rolly’s Ice Cream – Bringing Thai style rolled ice cream to The Dockyard.
- Common Grind – Scotland’s only pop-up speciality coffee company operating as a social enterprise.
Eat Well. Drink Well. Do Good.
Under 16’s go free!
95-107 Haugh Road, G3 8TY