Sunday 30th April
The first half of the day are more chill vibes where we’ll be hosting a kids party for the little ones to celebrate the bank holiday and allow everyone to get their Street Food fix on!
3PM -CLOSE - “Dockyard All Dayer Event” (over 18s only)
Not only are we the slickest spot in G-Town for real good Street Food, everything from Bangkok Street Food from Noi’s Cafe to Authentic Greek Gyros from the Gyro King, we’re also the ONLY place you’ll want to spend your Bank Holiday Sundays. After the success of our last Bank Holiday all-dayer, we’re back again to bring the party! We’ll be supplying the tunes, the cocktails and drinks + a bunch of Street Food Specials to see you through all the dancin’. Tickets are £10 and include a drink on entry.
P.S ALL ADULT TICKETS PURCHASED GET YOU A FREE BIG PREMIUM BEER, WATERMELON DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL (MOCKTAILS AVAILABLE), CIDER OR PROSECCO ON ENTRY!
- The first half of the day there will be a kids event at a designated area in the venue, we are still open for standard bookings.
- 3pm- close is our Dockyard All Dayer which is strictly 18s and over. Table spaces are first come first served for this event.
- We kindly ask for your table to be returned after 2.5 hrs (10am-12.30pm sitting) and 2 hrs (12.30pm-2.30pm sitting)
- For the 10.30am and 12.30pm sittings only a table space is reserved for your party size.
- Events are subject to change/cancellation.
you might love
What's Cookin good lookin?
You can choose from a variety of homegrown independent street food traders, whether it’s authentic Greek Gyros, stacked corn nachos or traditional Thai – we bring you a social dining experience that gives you a chance to taste many styles of celebrated cuisine.