Sunday 9th April
Celebrate the Bank Holiday Weekend Dockyard style. We’ll be supplying the tunes, the cocktails and drinks + a bunch of Street Food Specials.
The first half of the day are more chill vibes where we’ll be hosting a kids party for the little ones to celebrate Easter Dockyard style!
From 3pm, we’ll be hosting the party of all parties in the Big House (over 18s only). You’re off on the Monday, so what better way to celebrate than with a bank holiday all-dayer - get yer dancing shoes on! We’ll have some of the slickest DJs (shoutout DBT) on tunes and our summer menu of cocktails and drinks at the bar.
P.S ALL ADULT TICKETS PURCHASED GET YOU A FREE BIG PREMIUM BEER, WATERMELON DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL (MOCKTAILS AVAILABLE), CIDER OR PROSECCO ON ENTRY!
- The first half of the day there will be a kids event at a designated area in the venue, we are still open for standard bookings.
- 3pm- close is our Dockyard All Dayer which is strictly 18s and over. Table spaces are first come first served for this event.
- We kindly ask for your table to be returned after 2.5 hrs (10am-12.30pm sitting) and 2 hrs (12.30pm-2.30pm sitting)
- For the 10.30am and 12.30pm sittings only a table space is reserved for your party size.
- Events are subject to change/cancellation.
you might love
What's Cookin good lookin?
You can choose from a variety of homegrown independent street food traders, whether it’s authentic Greek Gyros, stacked corn nachos or traditional Thai – we bring you a social dining experience that gives you a chance to taste many styles of celebrated cuisine.